Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter Weekend - Sea World


So it's been awhile since I had some time to blog. Life is crazy with kids, and I just have been a little lazy with the whole thing. So I decided I would tell y'all about our Easter weekend. We had a blast! We went to Sea World with my mom. My mom decided since we are moving away that she was going to take the boys to Sea World and Jared and I could come along that way Parker would be able to go too. Mom can't handle all three boys by her self at Sea World. Plus Jared and I wanted go anyway. We had a blast Jared and I even got some time to our self and went on a couple of roller coasters. It was really cold one day so we skipped the water park. But we are hoping we can make it back one more time before we leave and do the water park. So here are some pictures we took at Sea World. Thanks mom or Grandma Starr as my boys would say.


Brandt's favorite part about the whole weekend was that he got to share a hotel room with grandma by himself and not Christian.

When we got home from Sea World, the boys searched for the Easter eggs that the Easter Bunny had hidden for them. They enjoyed the yummy treats he left them as well.






The weekend before Easter our neighborhood had a Easter egg hunt, and the Easter Bunny made a visit. As you can see Parker really loved the Easter Bunny.




As for other things that have been happening, Brandt has been playing baseball and loves it. He's a pretty good hitter but can't catch very well. His best friend Ryan and him are on the same team so that's great.


Christian is still swimming and working on his butterfly and breast strokes. Swim team started last week and Brandt and Christian will be doing it again this year.

Parker, what can I say about him I love him and he is my pain in my butt.



No comments: