Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged

So we were tagged by My sister, Kellie. So here it goes....This is for both of us.

Where were you 10 years ago? **

Jared- I was in Kingston, Jamaica, dodging bullets, ill-tempered dogs, and riding my bicycle up insane hills, preaching the Restored Gospel to the wonderful Jamaican people.

Jen- I had just graduated from High School, and was heading to Mazatlan, Mexico for my senior trip with two of my friends. And one friend got stopped by the customs official for tying to smuggle a pipe back home. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Five things on today's to-do list? **

Jen - Church, Laundry, Spend time with the family, Change Poopy diapers, watch Army Wives


Jared - Sleep, Nap, Snooze, Church, Slumber

A snack I enjoy: **

Jared - Bread Pudding

Jen - A Big Bowl of Blue Bell Ice Cream, once the kids are fast asleep each night. Yes, I'm fat, but Jared's stuck with me for Eternity!


Things I would do if I were a millionaire: **

Jen - Buy myself a big ol' house, with a pool, a nice car and send all my kids to private school. And go shopping, of course.

Jared - I'm not going to be so vain, like Jen is. I would buy a house suitable for our needs, but it would still have a pool. Pay off our debts and buy my wife a brand new Toyota Sienna, fully loaded with the GPS thingy so she doesn't have to call me when she is lost. Then what's left over I would Invest it. Or maybe give it away.

Places I have lived: **

Jared - Utah, Jamaica, and the greatest state in the union, Texas.

Jen - California, Utah, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania. And the best state of all, Texas.


We tag anyone else who has not done this yet.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Congrats! You are the only ones who carried on the tag! LOL Way to go!

Jared and Jennie Faurschou said...

That'z cuz, we're true to the Blogosphere, and represent, Yo!

Denise said...

When are you guys going to Disney World? Todd and I are going for our anniversary departing November 30th. We have never been to Disney World so we are so excited.

Jared and Jennie Faurschou said...

We are going to Disney World November 9th. We just played around home this summer so we could take the older two boys, when it wouldn't be as busy and grandma starr could watch the little one.