Friday, October 10, 2008

Disney Daze.....I mean Days...


We have a little less then a month before we head off to Florida to Disney World. We're excited since this will be our first trip there for us. The Boys have been really good with saving their money every chance they get. One night we decided to go grab something to eat, and Christian asks if we really should cause "we need to save all our money for Disney World." It was cute to see how he thought.

My question to all of you is this. For us First Timers, what would you recommend and not recommend doing while there? We've bought a Park Hopper pass and plan to visit all four parks, but have been told some are funner the others. So, if any of you have been there at all, please share what you think was the best thing to do and what to stay away from.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Hey! I went there when I was a senior so it was a while ago but I remember the Epcot Center and Magic Kingdom being the most "memorable". But that was me at 17, not 8! Plus I'm sure they've changed stuff in the last 10 years! I hope you all have fun!!

Sunnie said...

i've never been to disney world but i sure do love disneyland. i know you guys will have so much fun!

Dan and Courtney Beck said...

You will have such a great time. We went last year and again this summer and Kalli loved all of it. Magical Kingdom is definately the most enjoyable for kids, and they loved animal kingdom as well (especially Tarek who loves animals), as for Epcot and MGM they are fun, but tend to cater towards older ones. MGM is mostly shows with a few BIG rides while Epcot is very interesting, but has almost no rides and is more informational about the world. Good luck with the whole thing. Also make sure to ask for a rider switch pass anytime that someone has to stay with Parker (it lets the person who stayed behind go into the fast pass lane and take along two other people) It makes it so that the kids get to go on every ride twice without having to wait in the long lines twice! Have Fun!

Kimberly said...

I was trying to talk Scott into going the exact week you are going for the past 6 months. Looks like you are going to beat us there, maybe we will make it next year. I can't wait to see how it goes for you.

scraphappymama said...

Haven't been to DW, but we loved DL. I second the fastpass idea. also, if you can swing it, I would do a character meal (where you eat with the characters, get to meet them, get autographs, etc). My kids still talk about that!!

Have fun!!!