Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twilight Lovers Beware...

So I started reading the Twilight Books...I know, Shocking. Actually it's really not reading, more listening, I got all four of them as an audio book. Anyways, I got about half way through Twilight when I had to hit stop and rip the earphones outta my ears. I get it, Bella thinks Edward is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I thought since it was about vampires I could hang, but I was wrong. So I loaded them on Jen's iPod and now, we don't talk anymore. I figure I will talk to her again once she's made it through Breaking Dawn. Neither of us had really read anything about theses books and we saw the hysteria that others were making about them, that's why I was willing to give it a whirl. Now, I'm not saying I won't go back reading, err listening to it. I'll see how the movie is. After all, I never picked up a Harry Potter book until after I saw the first movie, which I saw for the first time when the third one was coming out. And I enjoyed all of them.

So for all you Twilighters out there... enjoy.



This guy always has some funny things.

1 comment:

YOUNG at heart Family said...

Annie found my blog ane left me yours. I ran into your mom last time she was in. I sure miss ya. Your boys are big and you have a new addition. I think he is as old as my 3rd ;) Looks like you guys are doing good and looking good :) Check out our blog youngatheartfamily.blogspot.com
I will add you on mine.