Friday, June 13, 2008

Random Pictures

So I was looking at our multitude of photos on my Camera, as well as Jen's. Seeing as we seem to take a plethora of pixelated pictures, but never seem to clear them off the memory card. So I thought I'd post a few of them and see what ya'll think.

Christian had to be the letter "F" for one of his last days @ school, they sent home a letter with suggestions. So with help from Grand-ma Faurschou we drew all these F things on a shirt. Jen and I joked that it was Christian's "F'in Shirt."
Note to self: Baby's and Markers don't mix. If you think he's bad, you should of seen the carpet. Who's watching these kids?!?! (Good thing it was non-toxic and washable....)
Me and Jen came in to check on our little angel, and, well... He was sleeping just great...


Brandt loves the monkey bars, I told him he needs to try out for American Gladiators.The 4 most important people in my life.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute photos! I do the same thing with my memory card...it sneaks up on ya!

Kellie said...

I love that F'in shirt! :D