Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time Flys By

Well, Christian has finished his last day of kindergarten on Friday, May 30. I can't believe its been a whole school year, time sure flys by. Sometimes I just look at him and think what happened to my little boy? I was teaching his Primary Class last Sunday and we were doing a hidden picture search and I was amazed at how the whole class helped each other out. I just watched and thought, what a good boy I have, and how grown up he is. I am so proud of all the accomplishments that he has made. I really couldn't ask for a better kid. He's a big help to me and I love spending one on one time with him. I am going to miss my one day a week that I went and helped out in his class, It was fun to see him with his friends. Christian, I love you and am so proud of the big boy you are turning into.

So now that I have all the kids home everyday, all day I can say is SUMMER'S HERE! I have been thinking what in the world am I going to do? As much as I love my children, I love that I get "Me" time when they are at school. Plus it's quiet when Christian and Brandt aren't together. Guess I better enjoy the loud noise while it's there, because next year will be even more quiet with Brandt starting Kindergarten, and Christian being in 1st grade, they'll both be gone all day long. Well, we bought some season passes to the local water park, Splash Town, we all know that my boys love water so that made them very happy. Plus, our niece and nephew are coming to visit for awhile, and we are trying to get a beach house for a week in August with some friends. Swim team will continue though June and I signed the older two up for a reading class that is in June and July. So we will be staying busy alll summer long, because the boys love it when we're on the go.



I wanted to let everyone know how blessed I am to have three handsome boys, and a loving husband that works so hard so that I am able to stay home with my boys. Thank You Jared, for the love you have for me and our kids.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I can not believe that you have a soon-to-be first grader! Time just flies!

Ball Family Blog said...

Jen that was sweet! I was reading that just after I was to the "pull my own hair out" point with my kids! Thanks for reminding me that our kids are great blessings, and great lessons in patience for me!!! Love you guys!