Saturday, June 28, 2008

Parker's First Steps

Well let me tell you that 10 month's has been a big one for Parker. He has been a busy little boy, first of all he learned how to stand up for a couple of seconds, then he started to climb up the stairs, he has got 3 teeth in and on June 19 he took his first step! Then he made it to two steps, and twice he has made it to three steps. (What a big boy). I can't believe how fast they grow up. With having two older brothers I think he feels he can do what they can. He crawls right on them when they're wreslting on the floor. He loves playing cars with them and making a mess out of their Legos.




Parker trying to walk




On day I was on the computer in the office and he was playing with the older boys in the living room. I could hear them playing and a couple minutes later I coundn't. So I got up and he was no where to be found. I ran up the stairs and there he was in the boy's room playing with their dinosaurs. When he saw me he just smiled like "Oh no! I just got caught!" He sure is a fast one. My friend Amy thinks we should put him in a crawling contest because he could win he's so fast.


At the begining of the summer Christian had a friend over and I blew up the pool for the boys. Parker saw how much fun they were having and had to play with them. You can see from the pictures that he thinks he is the same age. Boy, does he love his brothers. Parker has no fear of water, he just puts his head right in. I think he missed the memo that you need to know how to swim before you just jump in. Oh well, he'll get there one day.
The Royal Rumble: Christian, Parker and Kyan.

Fun in the Sun

No comments: