Thursday, May 22, 2008

No, seriously, It's hot.

I remember the first summer we lived in Texas, I just thought it was hell-fire hot because we weren't acclimated yet. But it seems every year the heat comes around faster and stays longer. It sure came quickly this year. We've been having perfect weather for the past few months, in the low 70's, and the humidity was just perfect, in fact, it would get a bit chilly at night, so we'd turn the A/C off and crack the windows. But now, for the past week it's been very hot, with the humidity in the +90% range every day, and temp's in the low to mid 90's. It's not the heat, but the humidity! Needless to say it's hot.
Today was Brandt's last day of preschool. I can't believe he starts Kindergarten next year. I'm too young for this. Jen made little "graduation" caps for his class this year and they presented them to the class today.
Pomp and Circumstance
The Train Class 2008 Mrs. Strain and Miss Juliet


The Class of 2021, of course, my son is the one pulling the faces on every picture I took.

No comments: